Senior Robotic Process Automation DeveloperJob ID 21001027 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Would you like to create the digital workforce of tomorrow using automation solutions like Robotic Process Automation (RPA)? Duff & Phelps is building an automation innovation center to drive operational efficiencies and develop new products and services to win in the marketplace. We’re building a team of talented technologists looking to learn and develop the next wave of the future.
Duff and Phelps is seeking an RPA Developer who is interested in leveraging technology to unlock operational opportunities in an agile and high-quality team.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RPA Platform and its capabilities/ functionalities
- Engage with internal clients to identify automation opportunities and ensure successful automation of processes/ workflows
- Help gather project requirements for new automation solutions
- Develop automation solutions (software bots) leveraging best in class RPA solutions
- Process analysis and modeling for execution using UiPath
- Authoring of Process Solution Documents
- Test production level code
- Implementation of reusable objects which can be leveraged by various other bots
- Support, monitor and maintenance of software bots
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent technology discipline and/ or equivalent related development experience in lieu of degree
- Overall experience of 4 -8 years.
- Working Experience on UiPath for at least 1 year is mandatory, having UiPath Advanced developer certification is a Plus.
- 1-2 years of work experience in object-oriented programming (C#, VB or Python preferred)
- Experience in Power Automate or WinAutomation is an added advantage.
- Proficient in creating Custom Activities and writing InLine Code in UiPath using Vb.net.
- Experience in writing Complex VBA Macros.
- Experience in Designing and developing database tables, stored procedures and triggers in SQL Server. Designing Architecture for ETL/SSIS packages and Designing SSIS packages with different data sources (SQL, Flat files and XMLs etc.) and loaded the data into target source by performing different
- kinds of transformations.
- Ability to provide accurate build estimates
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and documentation by using best software development practices
- Strong communication skills - comfortable in facing project stakeholders
- Experience in using Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently, willing to share the knowledge with the team to increase the overall team’s capabilities
- An open-minded team-player with the ability to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds
- Automation and innovation mindset
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.