Senior Robotic Process Automation Business AnalystJob ID 21001474 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Engage with cross-functional teams to develop business requirements documentation of the process to be automated in a manner that is understood by the business users and can be shared with RPA solution design and development teams
- Works with RPA & Technical Team members to facilitate the planning and execution of RPA and other Automation projects
- Work with Business Units to perform value analysis (ROI) for the processes
- Coordinate with the business and the RPA team to identify and provide support for solution designs for production issues and enhancements
- Identify scope, benefits, constraints, and risks for RPA automation initiatives, capture and document current state manual processes
- Identify and document best practices for ongoing RPA adoption
- Work with Business Units to identify the automation opportunities, perform feasibility analysis and convert them to projects
- Facilitate sessions with stakeholders to drive out requirements
- Consider change management implications for implementation of new RPA processes
- Deliver key business analysis artifacts, using best practices and tools, for the design, solution, and execution of medium and large projects
- Document and diagram the existing environment and dataflows
- Gather non-functional requirements such as security, capacity performance and availability
- Act as a liaison between business and technical resources
- Recommend ‘to-be’ process map designs using Cross-functional flowcharts.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Creating Business Case and ROI which can be submitted for review and approvals
- Drive project execution of process improvements using Lean/Agile techniques and through structured project governance
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Ensure effective partner engagement and communications. Ensure timelines are adhered to for projects and initiatives
- Ease working with global teams across geographies
Skills to Succeed:
- University degree and at least 4-6 years of experience as business analyst in a global organization
- Knowledge of RPA technologies and spectrum of best practices with process automation and operational excellence
- Understand the needs of and support a company with global operations
- Ability to translate requirements into processes and controls
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined, and structured approach to documentation and procedures
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience/knowledge of a range of technical platforms and solutions
- Work with individuals to understand and build detailed process maps and business requirements documents
- Knowledge on UiPath tool
- Ability to rapidly grasp processes and identify potential RPA solutions
- Integrate leading practices on process discovery & mapping into the day-to-day delivery of business requirements documents
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other Intelligent Automation solutions
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia