Senior Enterprise Applications EngineerJob ID 21008885 Hyderabad, India; Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex financial, governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Senior Enterprise Applications Engineer will provide oversight and support of the client team day to day operational activities. The responsibilities will include addressing all incident, change requests and service request activities specific to supporting the infrastructure, databases and applications supporting the client team business. Activities will include credential creation and management, provisioning of storage and associated maintenance, analysis and maintenance of SQL activities, capacity analysis, and application of monthly OS and application patches. The individuals on this team will have daily interactions with the Project team for handover and introduction of new applications and corresponding infrastructure as well as any escalations. Other activities will also include non-client team sponsored operational projects (OS updates, hardware refreshes, implementation of new monitoring tools etc.) The job requires knowledge of E-Discovery suite of products, application and database installations and support and some knowledge and previous experience on Infrastructure (Servers, Storage, Windows, Linux and Vmware)
- Run and operate the installed environments.
- Monitor the ticketing system queue.
- Interface with client serving team on all reported incidents and service requests.
- Work with Project team on documentation and process for implementation and transition of new applications or processes
- Participate in any and all handover activities for incidents that may be passed to other teams for follow the sun activities.
- Install application and patching activities during planned maintenance windows.
- Manage resources within the region and determine appropriate assignments for specific activities.
- Manage capacity (storage, Vmware, physical rack space, database, etc.)
- Provision storage and servers (based on location) where capacity dictates.
- Handle all decommission activities and participate in the implementation of new hardware due to refresh requirements.
- Work with vendors for solutions related with GVM findings. Apply patches and file appropriate exceptions where applicable.
- Work with Service Desk and Service Management on any bottle necks or areas identified to improve response or service.
- Serve in the role of primary contact with the vendor as day-to-day operations support and within incident resolution actions.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Capacity reviews and recommendations to purchase when threshold is exceeded.
- Solutions – Analyze solutions for problems and discuss with management and team leads.
- Interactions with various levels if IT and client serving teams.
- Participate in and contribute to all operational documentation.
- Must have experience with Relativity and Litigation Advisory industry software.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- E-Discovery and analytics application knowledge.
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux OS and SQL databases.
- 3-5+ years of application support and familiarity of Service Now.
- Strong understanding of standard application architecture and development.
- Some prior knowledge of supporting Windows Server operating systems including Windows Server 2008 and 2012 R2.
- Excellent knowledge of various infrastructure applications including Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Experience in establishing and supporting automated application monitoring protocols useful but not required.
- 3+ years of experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Some prior experience in managing resources a positive but not required.
- Sound judgment and analytical ability
- Strong documentation skills – MS Word, Excel, Projects and Visio
- The ability to work effectively with clients, management and staff members.
- Experience in maintaining mission critical production environments.
- Working knowledge in ITIL Incident, Change and Problem Management
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.