Senior Developer, Legal Management ConsultingJob ID 21001197 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
Our Legal Management Consulting services are designed to improve performance and efficiency, reduce legal costs and enhance organizational effectiveness for corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies. Our team of selectively recruited professionals has decades of experience in all areas of legal strategy, operations, technology and implementation, compliance and risk management, e-discovery and information governance. On our team, you will have the opportunity to work with the world’s leading law firms and the largest corporate law departments providing innovative solutions to meet complex business and regulatory challenges.
Kroll is a provider of technology and management consulting services to global and mid-size corporations. We assist clients with large scale and complex business and technology projects that help make key parts of the organization more efficient, including Finance, Procurement, Sales, Legal, R&D, and Marketing.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As a Developer joining our Legal Management Consulting practice, we are looking at individuals that can work collaboratively with a global project team, learn new technology and subject matters quickly, and have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- SOAP or REST API development
- JSON development
- HTML development
- Process Builders and Flows
- APEX coding experience for triggers, actions, and other customizations
- SalesForce API integration with other business applications
- User and security administration
- Complex and largescale database design and development
- Implementation and/or integration experience with Oracle, SAP ERP, Workday, Coupa Source to Pay, Ariba, or other similar corporate systems.
- Experience implementing leading Contract Management systems (e.g., Coupa/Exari CLM-A, Conga/Apttus, iCertis, Emptoris)
- Experience implementing leading Information & Document Management solutions (e.g., iManage, NetDocuments)
- Work across multiple projects with global technology teams to deliver solutions for our clients.
- Provide support during testing and implementation of custom solutions.
- Create necessary technical documentation and diagrams.
- Leverage industry recognized best practices through SDLC processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, relevant experience
- 2-5 years of experience in building web services and familiarity with HTTP/REST/JSON
- 2-5 years of experience and understanding of Microsoft SQL or other RDBMS, database architecture and integration
- 2-5 years of experience and understanding of Salesforce
- Experience working with enterprise applications and platforms highly preferred
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs for integration purposes highly preferred
- Experience migrating data from one system to another using MS SQL or APIs
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and be highly motivated to contribute to team goals
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and work within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Flexibility to work after hours and in different time zones, when necessary
- Solid computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Office 365, Teams or other cloud-based collaboration platforms highly preferred.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia