Senior Data EngineerJob ID 21001034 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning practice, and we’re looking for you to join our growing portfolio of AI projects. You will be involved in leading, designing, building, and integrating data from various sources and working with an advanced engineering team and professionals from the world’s largest financial institutions, law enforcement, and government agencies.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Design and build corporate data infrastructure and architecture
- Choosing the best tools/services/resources to build robust data pipelines for data ingestion, connection, transformation, and distribution
- Design, develop and manage ETL processes
- Transform data and engineer new features for machine learning models
- Versioning data
- Assist with deploying models to production
- Working with global teams to deliver models
- At least 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer, preferably on Azure Platform.
- Experience with Azure Datalake, Synapse, Data Fabric & any other data tools like Alteryx, Snowflake and etc.
- Experience with Python, PySpark
- Experience in dealing with different kind of databases, data sources and formats
- Experience writing ETL jobs
- Experience with big data tools like data lakes, Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience on data governance and security
- Ability to work with an international team
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Strong cloud architecture principles: compute, storage, networks, security, cost savings, etc.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools like PowerBI is a huge plus.
- Experience with NLP tools like spaCy or NLTK
- Experience with machine learning tools like Tensorflow, PyTorch or Keras
- Experience with real-time data pipelines
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.