Senior Business AnalystJob ID 21009248 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring and compliance and regulatory consulting. Cyber Security practice helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Clear understanding of the functional requirements by working with the business stakeholders.
- Define acceptance criteria & maintain quality tollgates.
- Assist with design and documentation of existing and new applications.
- Understand, review, analyze and evaluate business needs.
- Analyze data using MS Excel and SQL.
- Develop deep understanding of the inhouse developed products, seek out for improvements within our applications.
- Define and manage the scope of projects throughout the SDLC anticipating issues and proactively recommending solutions.
- Be active member of scrum team and act as a liaison between business and technical teams.
- Work across teams to drive efficiency and meet deadlines.
- Ensure that documentation produced accurately reflects the functionality delivered.
- Participate in system test reviews, development design reviews, usability studies, status meetings and product/ feature walkthroughs.
- Functional testing and sign-off of the features being delivered in the sprint.
- Coordinate and collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive solutions are delivered.
Skills to Succeed:
- University degree and at least 6-10 years of experience as business analyst in a global organization.
- Experience creating visual representations of data structures, business processes and user interfaces strongly preferred.
- Experience documenting complex systems and procedures.
- Strong communication & technical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology.
- Able to work in a team environment and discuss strategies.
- Strong professional communication both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated with a high level of ownership and drive to achieve goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Access, etc.).
- Understanding of Agile development.
- Understanding of servers, databases, networking, and REST API concepts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
Desired Skills /Tools:
- Experience with Private Capital Markets
- Understanding of valuation methodologies is a huge plus.
- SQL skills to run simple queries and understand the data modelling
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.