Robotic Process Automation DeveloperJob ID 21001470 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RPA Platform and its capabilities/ functionalities
- Engage with internal clients to identify automation opportunities and ensure successful automation of processes/ workflows
- Help gather project requirements for new automation solutions
- Develop automation solutions (software bots) leveraging best in class RPA solutions
- Process analysis and modeling for execution using UiPath
- Authoring of Process Solution Documents
- Test production level code
- Implementation of reusable objects which can be leveraged by various other bots
- Support, monitor and maintenance of software bots
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent technology discipline and/ or equivalent related development experience in lieu of degree
- Previous experience working with RPA solutions using UiPath is a must
- 2-3 years work experience in object-oriented programming (C# or Python is a plus)
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must
- Ability to provide accurate build estimates
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and documentation by using best software development practices
- Strong communication skills - comfortable in facing off to project stakeholders
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently, willing to share the knowledge with the team to increase the overall team’s capabilities
- An open-minded team-player with the ability to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds
- Automation and innovation mindset
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia