Project Manager I, Information TechnologyJob ID 21003433 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring and compliance and regulatory consulting. Cyber Security practice helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Conduct project discovery sessions with various teams like business, legal, compliance, risk and development.
- Develop a detailed project plans to monitor and track progress at various gates
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the strong relationship with the clients and all stakeholders
- Perform proactive risk management and remediation plans to minimize project risks
- Work with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Establishing comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Develop and present project progress, dashboard & success metrics to senior management
- Track and monitor resource availability and allocation in Agile implementations
- Meet the financial objectives by helping in budget forecast, cash flow plans, ROI calculation, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
Skills to succeed:
- University degree and at least 8-10 years of experience as a Project manager in a global organization
- Certifications such as CSM, PMI or PRINCE2 is preferred
- Proven experience in Project, Program & Stakeholder Management
- Experience with process improvement & inventory control
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Experience overseeing an Agile projects.
- Strong experience in effective planning
- Excellent written and client facing communication skills
- Budget development, cash flow preperation and tracking is a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Project management tools like MS Project, ServiceNow
- Strong MS office skills like Excel, PowerPoint, Word and etc..
- Six Sigma Certification
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City