On-boarding Specialist, Compliance Risk DiligenceJob ID 21000773 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
If you enjoy working with external clients and have solid knowledge of software application concepts like databases, spreadsheets and web-based applications, coupled with a solid foundation in business analysis, explore this exceptional opportunity at Kroll. Use your interpersonal communication skills to work cross functionally within the company and also with our external clients to ensure our software applications meet client needs. We offer a collaborative and rewarding team environment where you will gain visibility, make a positive impact, and build your portfolio of skills.
To support our platform, built on force.com, you will work closely with product management, IT and development teams to ensure the successful delivery of software solutions to our clients, recommend solutions, implement workflow, forms and reporting requirements unique to our clients, and work closely with the product team to validate new features prior to release. In addition, the Implementation Analyst will assist in pre-sales activities as needed, as well as work closely with clients to implement client specific solutions.
- Configure and maintain client Compliance Portals, including the configuration of client questionnaires, risk scoring, users and roles, accounts, workflows, custom emails, etc.
- Assess any functionality gaps, and identify solution options
- Create analytics/reports per client requirements
- Collaborate with the product team to provide feedback on new features requested by clients during implementation
- Communicate project progress to Associate Manager, Portal Onboarding & Technical Support
- Assist pre-sales team as needed
- Investigate/troubleshoot application issues and document details for the development teams to address as appropriate
- Provide client solution testing prior to production rollout
- Ensure the successful “hand-off” to client upon completion of implementation
- College degree required
- 2+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in a consulting or technical environment.
- Experience implementing system integrations to internal and external systems a plus
- Strong service orientation
- Proven communications skills in writing and presenting to internal and external clients
- Command of the English language to be able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Extensive experience with Excel functions, formulas and automation via VBA
- Experience with Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SalesForce. SalesForce certifications a plus.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.