ML Ops Engineer IIJob ID 21003274 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning group, and we’re looking for you to join our portfolio of AI/ML projects. You will be critical in achieving our vision and strategy for solving complex business problems with cutting-edge solutions driven by the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Some of our current projects focus on NLP and machine learning for cyber security and due diligence, quantitative analysis and we are actively scaling up across multiple other lines of business. These projects require complex scalable infrastructure and interconnection between different services in areas of Data Engineering, MLOps and Data Science to develop a resilient and an efficient AI/ML product.
You would be taking ownership and work with Data Engineers, Data Scientist, Business Analyst and Infrastructure team to understand the requirements, design a system and methodology to help convert an AI/ML project prototype to a production ready product.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand and design the development cycles and scalability requirements of the product.
- Work with Data Scientist to:
- Suggest different orchestrating services and build the system for integrating the AI\ML component as a service.
- Understand and build the infrastructure for rapid experimentation, model training and retraining.
- Design system to manage, deploy and maintain ML code.
- Help automate steps in product.
- Assist in build ML pipeline.
- Work with Data Engineer to:
- Understand and help to design build-as-per-need infrastructure for Data collection and ETL processes.
- Assist in building Data pipelines.
- Design system to manage, deploy and maintain Data Engineering code.
- Help to automate steps in ETL.
- Build CI-CD pipelines interconnecting Data services and ML services for the project with an aim to achieve MLOps.
- Build pipelines for automation of monitoring and maintenance task needed for a project.
- Self-motivation and willingness to dive into complicated DevOps challenges
- Ability to plan, execute and take ownership of task
- Ability to work in team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge about orchestrating machine learning services
- Knowledge about setting up infrastructure alerts and monitoring
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge about scripting languages
- Understanding of data engineering infrastructure
- Understanding of data science infrastructure
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Experience with Azure tools like Azure Functions, LogicApps, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Synapse, Azure Machine Learning Studio, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience with orchestration tools like Kubernetes or Kubeflow
- Experience with Python, R, or shell scripting
- Knowledge with PowerShell, pyspark, or T-SQL
- Experience with data lake and no-SQL storage
- 3+ years in DevOps skills and 1+ years in either Data Engineering or Data Science related area.
- Experience in Azure services is mandatory.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City