DevOps EngineerJob ID 21003088 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join its Corporate and Cloud Operations team. This position is responsible for leading and implementing DevOps best practices leveraging key software solutions. The qualified candidate will lead the adoption of DevOps toolsets amongst cross-functional technical teams. We are looking for a candidate who implemented DevOps within a large scale technology organization or having solid foundational experience ready to take the next step in their career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Implement and manage standardization of processes, roles and responsibilities of DevOps toolsets
- Act as an administrator of key DevOps toolsets by managing permissions, configuration and roles
- Create and maintain system documentation and training manuals
- Conduct routine training sessions and training materials
- Create dashboards and reports within DevOps toolsets
- Responsible for managing DevOps toolset questions
- Collaborate with vendors as needed to implement custom features and functionality
- Lead adoption of and ongoing reporting efforts to support technology team time tracking
- Serve as a liason between Finance and technology resource managers to identify and configure project related items within the DevOps toolsets
- Proactively identify solutions to streamline processes and increase transparency of DevOps toolset information
- Skills in Agile methodology and process engineering
- Communicate in an effective manner that promotes healthy relationships with both internal and external team members
- 2-4+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or directly relevant position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with 7Pace – preferred or other time tracking softwares
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must have a passion for learning new technologies and applying them to software solutions
- Agile framework experience (Scrum / Kanban)
- Experience with Continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) highly preferred
- Understand fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.