Business Continuity Senior SpecialistJob ID 20001446 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Supports operational & day to day activities of business continuity and disaster recovery efforts & activities for the firm
- Interface with the IT project management office to ensure that new and ongoing projects sustain the level of recoverability consistent with business objectives
- Work with IT technical team to ensure that the DR solutions are adequately in place, maintained and tested as part of the regular operations life cycle
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for executing all DR procedures and understand their interdependencies
- Assessing, developing, implementing and sustaining Disaster Recovery and BIA plans and procedures
- Coordinate risk assessment as necessary with required stakeholders
- Has strong technical knowledge of IT recovery process who can schedule, lead and participate in the DR test exercise and generate test report documentation
- Administration knowledge of BC-DR tools
- Coordinates with all internal teams and resources and any third parties/vendors/auditors for the flawless execution of necessary DR activities
- Ensure proper maintenance of the BC/DR plans through regular reviews with teams concerned
- Identify Disaster Recovery best-practices both internal and external. Support key stakeholders to ensure that those best practices are widely adopted by Disaster Recovery
- Around 7-8 years as a project manager or an Operation manager in a global service or product organization with relevant certification
- Looking for someone who is strong in project management skills & comes with strong Operations background
- Metric and dashboard oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented and has the ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Good to have skills/ tools:
- Project management tools like MS Project, ServiceNow
- Strong MS office skills like Excel, PowerPoint, Word and etc.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll s committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.