Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21004553 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Support the overall research and due diligence process for Kroll’s Risk & Compliance practice area.
- Manage cases from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals.
- Advise our clients to make informed, strategic decisions that have a huge impact on their organizations.
- Work with clients of all sizes and industries, providing a portfolio of services that includes third party screening and monitoring, reputational due diligence solutions
- Use the Kroll Compliance Portal, a user-friendly web-based due diligence, governance, and compliance platform
- 2-4 years of previous work experience (including internships) is highly desirable
- A high value on our talent and seek candidates with a high level of conscientiousness, integrity, and professional pride.
- Outstanding English reading and writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, and the ability to learn quickly, and a dedication to customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study required
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District