Intern, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 21006825 Houston, Texas Apply now
To be considered for a position at Kroll (formerly Duff & Phelps), you must formally apply via www.kroll.com
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Real Estate Advisory Group provides comprehensive real estate valuation and consulting services for acquisitions, dispositions, financial reporting, tax, financing, insurance and other strategic planning purposes. Our services help owners and investors maximize property values. Our Interns receive world-class training, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Duff & Phelps, a Kroll Business, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Perform in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Perform local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities and REITs using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Using Argus and Excel, design financial models for discounted cash flow analysis, market approach and cost approach valuation methods
- Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with brokers and property managers
- Review industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assist with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Management (with a concentration in Finance, Accounting or Real Estate), Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Real Estate), Economics (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate) from an accredited college or university
- Expected graduation date between December 2023 and August 2024
- Major GPA of 3.0
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to focusing on quality
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
To be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via www.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States