Staff AccountantJob ID 21008635 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Administer of accounts payable transactions and accounting treatments
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Reconcile vendor statement, research, and correct discrepancies.
- Responsible for Inter-Company Payables and receivables
- Efficiently and timely communicate with employee to resolve issues, such as: rejection reimbursement and payment on hold issues.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist with regional cash requirements and cash flow projections.
- Liaise with bankers and vendors on banking and payment matters.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Assist with other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Good at Excel and other office software.
- Detail-oriented and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and multitask
- Proven problem-solving skills when faced with unique and new challenges
- Good command of Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.