Staff AccountantJob ID 21004256 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Support case managers with case opening and case maintenance
- Perform Accounts Receivable (AR) functions including billings and collections
- Follow up with case managers the status on AR and WIP
- Coordinate with clients to facilitate billing and settlement and provide documentations as required
- Monitor on cash collections, and work with internal team to ensure accurate cash applications
- Prepare and post journal entries for month-end closing process
- Prepare account reconciliations and assist in month-end reports
- Ad hoc reporting and tasks
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 3 years' experience in the commercial accounting field, preferably with background from consulting/service companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; fluency in English and Cantonese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, Powerpoint)
- Experience online Billing/ Procurement system is a plus
- Immediate available or short notice preferable
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.