Site Support SpecialistJob ID 21003543 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
A true partner within the business, our IT team works globally as one cohesive unit comprised of collaborative professionals who take pride in support and customer service. Core areas include solutions delivery and application development, network operations, workforce services and information services/knowledge management.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 phone IT Technical support services, to all employees in Kroll/Borrelli Walsh offices. This position will be the sole IT support person in Hong Kong, and assisting with the other APAC offices, remotely, by phone, or onsite. On occasion provide onsite IT support through site visits to other APAC offices
- Provide technical expertise and end-user support in the areas of Microsoft Windows platform (Windows 10), Microsoft Office 365 Suite, off-the-shelf applications, SCCM Remote Connectivity Platform, network/local HP and Canon printers
- Provide onsite, phone, and remote support to all employees
- Tenacious logging of tickets and timely resolution of first-line issues, or escalation to other support teams
- Review incident tickets and respond to end-users appropriately and within established SLA and OLA standards; resolve open tickets in a timely and professional manner, ensuring a positive client experience and high First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Ability to follow and improve ongoing Service Desk procedure documents and knowledge base
- Provide after-hours and ‘on-call’ support, as necessary
- Provide desktop/laptop break/fix/maintenance support
- Provide support to growing mobility platform (iOS, Android and Windows based platform)
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve escalated technical problems and incidents
- Research new industry technologies and recommend proactive solutions within the environment
- Act as local point-of-contact to Kroll/Borrelli Walsh offices for administration and maintenance of laptops/desktops, backup routine and network OS software, as needed
- Troubleshooting of local and network HP printers and Canon/eCopy machines
- Working knowledge of internal applications such as Lawson, SalesForce
- Ability to work on projects and meet timelines a necessary
- Minor after-hours and weekend work will be required
- Minor traveling to regional offices may be required
- Process Improvement: Identifies processes for improvement in daily work; educates new staff in team process
- A Bachelor's degree holder in a relevant discipline
- MCAS, A+ and ITIL certifications are a plus
- Previous experience in an Information Technology function is preferred
- Ability to communicate and to interact effectively with co-workers and customers is required
- Experience of working in an ITIL based Service Desk
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally, and in correct grammar writing, via weekly reports
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading, English language
- An active interest and passion for IT, besides regular office hours
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly
- Flexibility to schedule to cover all supported shifts within the office
- Experience with creating standards and documentation
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows based technologies including:
- Windows OS 10
- Hardware platforms including HP, Lenovo
- Microsoft Back Office Applications such as Azure AD, Exchange and Terminal server
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills in WAN/LAN/Desktop situations
- Remote Connectivity tools such as SCCM
- Microsoft Office Suite 365
- Intune Mobile Device Management knowledge and troubleshooting of Intune Company portal
- Cisco Call manager and Cisco Unity Voicemail
- Working knowledge of ITSM ticketing system, preferably ServiceNOW
- PC imaging via SCCM, and creating boot utilities
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a project group, with time constraints
- Strongly customer service oriented; organizational and communication skills, can-do attitude
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.