Senior Vice President, Cyber RiskJob ID 20000930 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The global cyber security team at Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With our global reach of experts, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We can help enable organizations to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on Kroll for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack. We help clients of all sizes respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline of new Cyber and Breach Notification opportunities
- Understand and be able to articulate the value of Kroll in helping clients meet their cyber security, incident response and data breach notification needs
- Build or have existing strong relationships with legal counsel to drive referral business for Cyber Security matters to Kroll
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals that addresses the specific needs of a client in partnership with Cyber practitioners, product development, relations
- Become a client advocate based on customer needs and competitive activities
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions including business intelligence and industry issues and trends
- Use Salesforce.com to manage client communication, sales pipeline, and prioritize leads
- Influence the development of campaigns, tools, resources, incentives, and accountability metrics to ensure strategy results
- Implement the strategy, assist in measurement of results based on metrics and data breach notification revenue goals
- Collaborate with the I&D practice to educate market-facing staff on our data breach notification and Cyber security services. Develop and lead initiatives to drive business through internal referrals
- Serve as a company-wide subject matter expert resource on data breach notification services. Available to serve in this capacity for meetings and calls with clients and prospects
- Build and manage a territory, selling Kroll’s full suite of Cyber and Information Security solutions including IT Risk Prevention/Assessments, Cyber/Data Breach Response and Investigation, and Data Breach Notification
- Achieve territory quota
- Demonstrate self-initiative and team coordination in developing leads and proposals, managing engagements, and producing high-quality results
- Show an immediate ability to sell and identify new business and cross-selling opportunities
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.