Senior Editor, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 18001091 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, the global advisor that protects, restores and maximizes value for clients in the areas of valuation, corporate finance, investigations, disputes, cyber security, compliance and regulatory matters, and other governance-related issues. We work with clients across diverse sectors, mitigating risk to assets, operations and people. With Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps since 2018, our firm has nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world.
Kroll’s Operating Due Diligence & Compliance Risk Management practice performs research activities to mitigate the impact of fraud and corruption.
As an Editor, you will be responsible for delivery of timely reports, proof read confidential documents, and client reports with speed and accuracy, ensuring all content presents an accurate overview of the brand and is aligned to brand guidelines and tone.
- Work with a dedicated team to manage the style and quality of a high volume of confidential documents
- Safeguard the principles of good writing and help develop the writing talents of our Research Analysts
- Partner with our Analysts to produce best-in-class professional content for a wide range of clientele
- Practice the arts of simplicity and self-management in an energetic, highly motivated work environment
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Professional Writing, Journalism, Communications or related area required
- Paralegal/Financial reporting experience, a plus
- 3+ years of editing experience within a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Newspaper or magazine experience preferred
- Exceptional skills in grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and vocabulary
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter, independent worker who will be responsive to our staff
- Availability to work extended hours when needed
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Manager II, Compliance Risk and Diligence New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hyderabad, Telangana
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence New York, New York
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Reston, Virginia
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.