People Business Partner IJob ID 21009042 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The People Business Partner I will be the People generalist to Kroll management for Business Units / Services Lines within APAC region.
The Business Partner will be involved in all People function initiatives including performance management, new hire orientation, the annual review and compensation process, retention strategies, rewards and recognition programs, employee relations and various other human resources issues. The Business Partner will also act as a go to person for staff in the region with respect to the aforementioned issues. Additional responsibilities will be as follows:
- Respond to and properly handle employee inquiries for data and directing employees to proper contacts.
- Assist in Year-End Performance Management Program within Business Partners’ area of responsibility.
- Respond to and properly handle employee relations matters consistent with company policy guidelines.
- Prepare letters/correspondences for People Function purposes.
- Facilitate HRIS and Payroll transaction and data entry.
- Assist with various People Function projects/reports as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, human resources/human capital or related field preferred.
- Experience in working for a regional human resources role a plus.
- Able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability of problem-solving, multi-tasking and meticulous.
- Strong Microsoft Office and HRIS skills.
- At least 4 years progressive human resources experience preferably in human resources administration/operations, employee relations and/or business partnering in the financial services industry, a professional services firm in a matrix organizational structure.