Manager II, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21000872 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
The position acts as liaison to internal and external customers for client businesses globally, including significant interactions with client’s Compliance, Legal, Human Resources, and multiple other business units. Specifically, one of the primary responsibilities of this position is to oversee the intake, scoping, and allocation of due diligence reports to the global research team. This includes regular communication and consultation with requesting parties and helping translate their requirements into actionable due diligence tasks. The Manager is also responsible for reviewing all investigative reports before they are delivered, as part of ensuring that compliance.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Provide client management. Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure that customer expectations are consistently being met. Review and resolve client escalations
- Review all reports prior to delivery to ensure that they reflect the parameters agreed upon by the requesting client businesses
- Responsible for new business request intake and coordination with other Kroll team members
- Assume responsibility for liaising with client’s global research team to confirm parameters of the assignment (scope, jurisdiction, turnaround, and research components)
- Generate monthly reports for client senior management and staff. Conduct analysis, report trends in the form of a regular program review. Approve reports generated for distribution to business partners
- Minimum of 5 years of research and/or project management experience
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and challenging operational settings
- Knowledge of relevant due diligence investigative techniques and tools including public records and open source research
- Experience conducting quality/content reviews of completed research a plus
- Experience coordinating across global offices and communicating/interpreting requirements in a clear, consistent fashion
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of investigative programs and services
- Bachelor's Degree minimum. Advanced Degree preferred
- Professional License/Specialized Training e.g. Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist a plus
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Proficiency in Thai/Vietnamese/Japanese/Korean/Bahasa Indonesia an advantage
- Candidates with more experience will be considered Senior Manager
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.