Manager, Expert ServicesJob ID 21007166 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
In courts and international tribunals worldwide, Kroll's experts help businesses, investors and legal advisers establish facts, determine values and settle critical questions. We provide credible analysis, robust valuations and familiarity with all legal and arbitration procedures and venues. Our professionals bring expertise from a wide range of industries, including construction and infrastructure; energy and mining; financial services; healthcare; retail; and technology, telecoms and media. We also help businesses anticipate project problems, protect their IP, prevent fraud, handle investigations, maintain compliance and deliver the world’s most challenging projects.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Managing analysis for work streams within medium-large projects
- Producing written sections for reports and analysis with logical and clear presentation of data
- Attending and presenting sections during client meetings and presentations
- Completing research and document management activities
- Producing detailed schedules and analysis to assist the project lead
- Regularly attending social client events, seminars and lectures to help build contacts and knowledge within the industry
- Assisting with the preparation of internal training material and presentations on lessons learnt and relevant knowledge and expertise
- Degree level education in the construction field
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in the construction field
- Good attention to detail, hardworking and conscientious
- Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry and field
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.