Finance SpecialistJob ID 21001482 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are looking for a Finance Specialist to work on a 6-month contract with possibility for renewal or converting to permanent employee.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assist in payroll management/ payment/ reporting in system (Lawson) and annual salary tax filing of APAC offices
- Handle all payroll related matters e.g. IR56G, IR56A and IR56B and staff quarter
- Ensure timely payroll payment and record accurately in system
- Assist in month end closing of APAC offices on payroll and related benefits analysis
- Assist in annual audit on payroll matters/ payroll analysis
- Payroll related tax filing in APAC office e.g. payroll tax filing in Australia office
- Assist on finance matters in APAC team if required like AP (account payable)
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Detail-oriented and able to work under tight deadlines
- Experience in handling payroll
- Able to keep information confidential
- Able to work independently and multitasks
- Teamwork spirit
- Willing to learn
- Proven problem-solving skills when faced with unique and new challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Good command of Chinese and English
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia