Finance AdministratorJob ID 21004610 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Finance Administrator, Restructuring, Hong Kong
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organisations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
We are currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Finance Administrator in Hong Kong. You will be involved in supporting our finance operations for our client’s and liquidation accounts and ensuring that all finance records are recorded and filed. The individual will also provide reports to the wider team when required.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Preparing forms and coordinating with banks, appointed liquidators to setup liquidation of bankruptcy bank accounts
- Statutory annual reviews such as KYC updates and US Tax declaration
- Application and online banking access maintenance and closure of bank accounts upon discharge
- Maintenance of bank account list and ensuring accounts are active and required
- Process payment requests from the corresponding bank accounts and ensuring proper approval has been received
- Monitoring of receipts in bank accounts
- Following up on instructions after payables or receivables
- Recording and filing all payable and receivable transactions and records in Accounting system
- Performing monthly reconciliation of all accounts
- Provide reporting to the team for receivables, payables for particular client or supplier accounts
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a bookkeeping/accounting role
- Familiarity with Microsoft Money and IPS an added advantage but not a prerequisite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinking, proactive and problem-solving oriented mind-set
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District