Executive AssistantJob ID 21003694 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Job Description - Executive Assistant, Hong Kong
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organisations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant (3pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday) to join our dynamic and hard-working team in Hong Kong.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Transcribing and amending documents, including letters, reports, emails and presentations, ensuring that documents comply with house style
- Audio typing
- Assisting with the preparation of document bibles, including scanning documents, indexing, printing and binding
- Monitoring and managing incoming telephone calls/messages as efficiently as possible Maintenance of the client database
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post and courier
- Support client needs, including billing, document management, and issuing engagement letters
- Produce PowerPoint presentations for meetings, taking rough documents and turning them into “client ready” proposals quickly
- Liaise with other reception to ensure that meeting rooms are booked accordingly
- Organise travel and produce travel itineraries where applicable
- Deal with admin queries and issues on all levels when necessary
- Submit expenses
- Submit timecards
- Full secretarial and EA support to the MD and team
- Diary management
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Previous experience of working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects
- Ability to work from 3pm-10pm
- Advanced skills in word, excel and PowerPoint and Chinese typing
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- Friendly and polished when answering phones and working with the team Experience in similar field, i.e. professional services
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.