Director, Portfolio ValuationJob ID 21006868 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Director, Portfolio Valuation
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Directors will provide a range of valuation advisory services specifically to private equity and hedge fund clients in assisting those clients with valuation issues surrounding their alternative investment positions. Directors will also provide a range of valuation advisory services to our clients; underlying portfolio companies including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations and stock option valuations.
• Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
• Manage teams in performing valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
• Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
• Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
• Help manage existing client relationships as well as pitch new business to both existing and new clients
• Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management and writing engagement letters
• Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
• Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver solid action-oriented results under tight deadline
• Attending relevant industry events to broaden your knowledge and experience within the alternative asset industry
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA; CFA Preferred
• Minimum 8 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, commodity contracts / forecasts, and derivatives
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance Solutions Los Angeles, California, United States
- Bid Manager II, Commercial Operations Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India, Mumbai, India