Director, Expert ServicesJob ID 21007175 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Business, Investors and legal advisers turn to Kroll´s experts for fact-finding, value determination and dispute settlement in courts and tribunals worldwide. We provide credible analysis, robust valuations and familiarity with all legal and arbitration procedures and venues. Our professionals bring expertise from a wide range of industries, including construction and infrastructure; energy and mining; financial services; healthcare; retail; and technology, telecom and media. Moreover, we help businesses anticipate project problems, protect their IP, prevent fraud, handle investigations, maintain compliance and deliver the world’s most challenging projects.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Perform Delay Analysis for large Construction & Infrastructure projects in international arbitration and litigation.
- Drafting and reviewing concise but detailed expert reports based on the analysis findings.
- Reviewing documents on varied project types in a broad range of industries, for example infrastructure, oil & gas, energy or renewables.
- Drafting notes, presentations and external communications to assist with the overall project scope and individual work streams.
- Presenting and participating in client meetings
- Provide assistance in managing the workload and tasks of the project team and arrange and organize the documentation filing process for the project.
- Supporting Clients and their consultants engaged in Alternative Dispute Resolution and the delivery of complex and challenging major projects and programmes of work
- Providing advisory services to Clients seeking to enhance their commercial performance and corporate governance including the introduction and improvement of project controls and risk management.
- Regularly attending marketing events – client events, seminars and lectures to build relationships in the field.
- Degree level education in a construction related field (Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering and/or Construction Management).
- Relevant MSc in Engineering and/or Construction law would be an advantage.
- Ideally 7-10+ years of construction/industrial experience. Ideally with international exposure to large projects and experience as a site planner or tendering manager. A strong understanding of most common construction contract schemes (NEC, FIDIC…) would be an advantage.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience of performing detailed delay forensic analysis and with a deep understanding of the delay analysis practice and standards (SCL, AACE, etc.)
- Proficient with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project. Excellent understanding of planning concepts such as criticality, float, lag, concurrency and planning and resource allocation.
- Microsoft Excel and Office and comfortable with large sets of data and documentation.
- Excellent analytical skills, an attention to detail and exceptional report writing skills.
- Confident and impactful presenter.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.