Billing Analyst, FinanceJob ID 21007333 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Billing Analyst, Finance, Hong Kong
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This position is primarily responsible for timely and accurate preparation of invoices, revenue recognition, and accounting process and controls. Requires top level customer support and analytical problem-solving skills. This position works closely with internal and external customers, as well as other members of the Accounting team, to answer invoicing questions or manage related issues.
Collaborate with Project Managers and other departments for billing arrangements, project creation, update & closure
- Manage multiple projects and work on requests in a tight timeframe
- Enter data accurately into systems to modify or anticipate projects costs before invoicing
- Issue project invoices to clients via system
- Prepare invoice breakdown and supporting documentation per requests received from clients or project managers
- Answer invoice queries received from project managers and clients
- Assist in AR collection & application processes
- Assist Accounting in applying proper revenue recognition, validating sales tax on invoices and other accounting controls
- Deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers
- Flexibility to handle additional special projects as assigned
Any combination equivalent to:
At least 2 years of experience in a Billing or Accounting position with Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Project Billing and/or Project Accounting experience preferred
- Experience in legal billing/professional services preferred
- Fluency in English and Cantonese with good communications and interpersonal skills
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good team player with the desire to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs
- Immediate available or short notice preferrable
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.