Billing Analyst, FinanceJob ID 21006503 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Billing Analyst, Finance, Hong Kong
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are currently seeking a Billing Specialist; this position can be remote.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This position is primarily responsible for timely and accurate preparation of invoices, revenue recognition, and accounting process and controls. Requires top level customer support and analytical problem-solving skills. This position works closely with internal and external customers, as well as other members of the Accounting team, to answer invoicing questions or manage related issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to accurately prepare, adjust and verify pre-bill documents before invoicing.
- Enter data accurately into systems to modify projects
- Assist Accounting in applying proper revenue recognition, validating sales tax on invoices and other accounting controls.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on a tight timeframe.
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs.
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to proactively and independently resolve complex issues demonstrating technical aptitude.
- The ability to effectively and adeptly communicate (verbally and in writing) both internally with all levels of the organization and externally with clients to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence;
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (desktop and network), network storage and archival technologies;
- Flexibility to handle additional special projects as assigned; and
- Team player, enjoys being part of a group, driven to add value to the position
Any combination equivalent to:
At least 2 years of experience in a Billing position or Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Project Billing and/or Project Accounting experience preferred
- Experience in legal billing/professional services preferred
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States