Associate Manager, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 20000635 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, the global advisor that protects, restores and maximizes value for clients in the areas of valuation, corporate finance, investigations, disputes, cyber security, compliance and regulatory matters, and other governance-related issues. We work with clients across diverse sectors, mitigating risk to assets, operations and people. With Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps since 2018, our firm has nearly 4,000 professionals in 25 countries around the world.
As an Associate Manager, you will support the overall research and due diligence within our Compliance Practice, by gathering information to help Kroll’s clients onboard and manage the risks associated with new clients and third parties, ensure we offer the right level of screening and due diligence solutions based on the risks inherent in the opportunity.
- Data exploration - conduct in depth intelligence research by gathering various data and information verifying the credibility and quality of the information/data/sources
- Perform various searches e.g. adverse media and internet research, global compliance, watch list and sanctions
- Review and analyze extensively on information gathered
- Produce accurate, high quality written reports
- Provide client management. Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure that customer expectations are consistently being met. Assist in reviewing and resolving client escalations
- Take ownership of project and deliverables
- Assist in document management that supports analyses performed
- Coordinating research and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in research/project management
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in Economics, Finance, Journalism, International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and challenging operational settings
- Knowledge of relevant due diligence investigative techniques and tools including public records and open source research
- Experience conducting quality / content reviews of completed research a plus
- Extremely strong reading and writing skills in English and Chinese, ability to quickly and effectively summaries information from multiple sources into a concise analytical assessment
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Proficiency in Thai/Vietnamese/Japanese/Korean/Bahasa is an advantage
In order to be
considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.