Associate Manager, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21002860 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As an Associate Manager, you will support the overall research and due diligence within our Compliance Practice, by gathering information to help Kroll’s clients onboard and manage the risks associated with new clients and third parties, ensure we offer the right level of screening and due diligence solutions based on the risks inherent in the opportunity.
- Data exploration - conduct in depth intelligence research by gathering various data and information verifying the credibility and quality of the information/data/sources
- Perform various searches e.g. adverse media and internet research, global compliance, watch list and sanctions
- Review and analyze extensively on information gathered
- Produce accurate, high quality written reports
- Provide client management. Liaise with internal and external client and stakeholders to ensure that client expectations are consistently being met. Assist in reviewing and resolving client escalations
- Take ownership of project and deliverables
- Coordinate research and work closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Assist in management of research team
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ work experience in research/project management
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at an accredited university majoring in Economics, Finance, Journalism, International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast-paced and challenging operational settings
- Knowledge of relevant due diligence investigative techniques and tools including public records and open source research
- Experience conducting quality/content reviews of completed research is a plus
- Extremely strong reading and writing skills in English and relevant professional local languages, e.g. Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Korean
- Ability to quickly and effectively summaries information from multiple sources into a concise analytical assessment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.