Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21002875 Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As an Associate, you will support the overall research and due diligence within our Compliance Practice, by gathering information to help Kroll’s clients onboard and manage the risks associated with new clients and third parties, ensure we offer the right level of screening and due diligence solutions based on the risks inherent in the opportunity.
We are looking for an Associate who is bilingual in English and Korean.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Data exploration - conduct in depth intelligence research by gathering various data and information verifying the credibility and quality of the information/data/sources
- Perform various searches e.g. adverse media and internet research, global compliance, watch list and sanctions
- Review and analyze extensively on information gathered
- Produce accurate, high quality written reports
- Take ownership of project and deliverables
- Assist in document management that supports analyses performed
- Coordinating research and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in Economics, Finance, Journalism, International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study
- Extremely strong reading and writing skills in English and Chinese, ability to quickly and effectively summaries information from multiple sources into a concise analytical assessment
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- 1-3 years’ previous work experience is highly desirable
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Proficiency in Thai/Vietnamese/Japanese/Korean/Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage
- Availability to work a full-time schedule with the understanding that additional hours and weekend work may be a requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City