Analyst, Transfer PricingJob ID 21001013 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation. Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Performing financial and statistical analysis for clients that include Fortune 500 companies, top ranked law firms, and significant private companies
- Designing and applying complex financial models to analyze and price intercompany transactions for products and services, intellectual property, and financial instruments
- Conducting interviews with our clients’ executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company’s global operations
- Undertaking in-depth company, industry, and market research
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience preferably in Transfer Pricing or Tax practice
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Economics or Finance) from an accredited university or college
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to conceptualize
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and work flow, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to focus on quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.