Analyst, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 21008346 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Analyst, Real Estate Valuation
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Real Estate Valuation, is one such vertical of Valuation Service practices, which focuses on valuation of real estate assets. Members of this team are holding technical degree in graduation, post graduate in technical &/or financial stream, and are members of premium professional institutes such as Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, American Society of Appraisers, China Institute of Real Estate Appraisers and Agents, Chartered Financial Analyst etc.
We are looking for a property valuer who will be involved in providing support to our Real Estate Advisory Group and develop his/her own carrier in real estate industry with focus to Hong Kong and China real estate market.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Participate in a variety of properties valuations projects and multi-discipline assignments
- Conducting property valuation, feasibility studies and other advisory related projects for listed and private entities
- Prepare valuation model and report
- Assist in preparing proposals and presentation materials for potential valuation and consulting leads
- Collaborate closely with our PRC team members to execute high standard of valuation quality control
- Contribute in enrichment and maintenance of the valuation databank
- Degree holders in Surveying, Real Estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in property valuations
- Property valuation experience in China is preferred
- Member of HKIS or RICS an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills such as MS Word and Excel
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is essential
- A team player, hard-working and with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Business trip to PRC & overseas is required
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.