Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Kroll are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Analyst, Compliance ConsultingHong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21007438 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Analyst, Compliance Consulting, Hong Kong
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Compliance Consulting practice assists clients in setting up firms, obtaining their initial authorization or registration, and providing them with ongoing compliance advice to navigate the rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As an Analyst you will embody drive, embrace change and take risks. You will be innovative and solve problems in our Compliance Consulting business.
- Managing a portfolio of clients regulated by the SFC and other global regulators
- Preparing compliance manuals and other related policies and procedures
- Setting up the compliance infrastructure and assisting ongoing compliance monitoring
- Undertaking periodic compliance monitoring reviews at client premises
- Writing compliance monitoring reports
- Managing regulatory filing and reporting schedules
- Providing ad hoc regulatory advice and creative solutions
- Updating clients on regulatory change
- Networking and relationship building with industry professionals and industry bodies
- Proven experience in a compliance role, for example within an SFC regulated firm or a compliance consultancy practice
- Understanding of the financial services industry i.e. asset management and broking sectors
- Broad understanding of the alternative asset management industry
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Client facing, solutions focused skills
- Clear, logical thought processes, ability to make decisions and articulate these clearly
- Openness to change with ability to multi-task across a range of projects with shifting priorities
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Time management and ability to work under pressure
- Driven, innovative self–starter that can work collaboratively and solve problems
- Risk tolerant and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Legal or audit background would be useful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered for the role.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit