Associate, Restructuring AdvisoryJob ID 21006977 Hamilton, Bermuda Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our team as Associate in Bermuda. You will be involved in a wide range of interesting and challenging deals, often spanning multiple jurisdictions. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in insolvency, restructuring and litigation support through exposure to working with lenders, investors, companies and their advisors in distressed and urgent situations.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assisting with day-to-day management of engagements such as financial and operational restructuring, court winding up and voluntary liquidations, forensic investigation, corporate advisory and fund management
- Drafting reports for Court and creditors
- Compiling and analyzing books and records, conducting an inventory of assets and dealing with claims of creditors
- Performing cash-flow forecast, financial analysis and financial investigations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- 1 year of relevant experience in restructuring/ forensic accounting/ insolvency advisory field
- Recent graduates with professional experience will also be considered
- Good business sense and a proactive, can-do attitude
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States