Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21002209 Guangzhou, China Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services professionals have unparalleled experience in identifying intangible assets, determining and supporting fair values for acquired assets, formulating tax valuations and related consulting in accordance with the regulations and guidance established by taxing authorities and providing and defending reporting valuations for clients across a number of industries. When companies require an objective and independent assessment of value, they look to Kroll.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Researching target industries, market and competitor information
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Perform business and intangible assets valuation engagements for fair value measurements and transactions
- Developing financial models for transaction and valuation engagements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Asset Valuation, Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Engineering
- Possessing Certified Public Valuer (CPV) qualification or has passed the CPV examination
- Experiences in financial modeling, business valuation, investment analysis, corporate finance, security pricing with consulting firms/investment banks/private equity firms or international accounting firms are preferred
- Excellent knowledge in financial modeling with Excel for discounted cash-flow analysis, pricing of derivative and other financial instruments
- Well versed in Chinese valuation regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is essential
- A team player, hard-working and with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Travelling to other cities in China and other Asia-Pacific countries is required
- Fresh graduates/candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States