Analyst, Regulatory ConsultingJob ID 21008070 Gibraltar Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Regulatory consulting team helps firms deliver on a wide range of engagements including financial crime, governance, risk, regulatory readiness, regulatory due diligence and provide ongoing compliance advice so firms can navigate a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
In this role you will develop a detailed knowledge of both Gibraltar and UK regulatory requirements and gain exposure to a wide range of financial services firms.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Participate in a wide range of regulatory projects which may include financial crime/AML advisory projects, compliance, risk management and governance reviews, skilled person reviews, regulatory due diligence reviews and more
- Assist the team in supporting our retained clients through compliance monitoring visits, drafting client reports, and helping firms understand how regulatory rules apply to their business
- Assisting with our regulatory hosting business including client take-on and background checks
- Conduct research and draft advice on Gibraltar, UK, and other applicable regulations
- Support with management of day-to-day client relationships and project management activities
- Training in regulations applicable to the UK regulatory environment, and more globally when required
- Drafting compliance manuals and other compliance documentation for clients
- Establishing clients’ compliance infrastructure
- Potential for secondments and project work with clients
- Managing internal regulatory reporting schedules
- Attendance at internal and external seminars, developing your networking skills
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top university ideally in a related degree such as economics, business studies, mathematics, law etc.
- An interest in/awareness of current issues facing the financial services industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills with experience of presenting
- Collaborative and cooperative working style with the ability to work within a range of team sizes
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
- Ability to prioritise and juggle conflicting tasks successfully, responding positively to pressure
- Strong, diligent work ethic and attention to detail with judgement focused decision making
- Intellectually rigorous and curious with a demonstrable growth mindset
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.