Werkstudent, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21007571 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Valuation Advisory Services helps clients satisfy regulatory reporting requirements, manage risk, make confident investment decisions, and maximize value.
As the leading independent valuation services provider in the world, we help our clients stay ahead of market and regulatory developments that impact their business. Our valuations are done for a multitude of purposes, including financial reporting, tax, strategy, investment portfolio valuation, insurance appraisal, M&A transactions, disputes & litigations and more.
At Kroll (formerly Duff & Phelps), your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As a Working Student within our Valuation Advisory practice, you will be working in teams together with our experienced employees performing in-depth industry research and gathering data pertinent to an engagement though direct client interaction. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of assignments performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities whilst performing the analysis and quality control of projects for some of the most influential companies in the world. This role will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to develop their skills within an international environment focused around collaboration and teamwork.
• Performance of in-depth research of capital markets, industries and competitors as well as analyses of target companies, e.g., in terms of market strength, strategic fit, and business model / business plan
• Conception and development of tailor-made analysis tools to support existing valuation models
• Performance of valuations on a wide range of entities using discounted cash flow, market multiples and other valuation methods
• Analysis of capital markets and assessment of cost of capital according to CAPM
• Presentation of results in a clear and concise report to project team
• Assisting in the development of presentations and publications communicated to clients
- Studying business administration / economics / mathematics / engineering
- Minimum programme length of 20 weeks
- Ideally, you have already gathered practical experience in a similar role.
- You are characterized by superior analytical and problem-solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and you are very familiar with MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
If you want to join our Kroll team, please apply with a strong and meaningful CV. A cover letter is not required.
Necessarily successful candidates will have a set of characteristics and attributes that can thrive in this challenging and dynamic environment. We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Intern, Valuation Services Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Analyst, Valuation Services Frankfurt am Main, Germany