Vice President, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21002365 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- 5-6 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- CFA and/or CPA, WP, StB or similar professional designations a plus
- PowerBI and data analytics skills preferred
- Experience programming in SQL and Python advantageous
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CapitalIQ and/or Bloomberg databases
- German language skills a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.