I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Vice President, Transaction Advisory Services - IT & TechFrankfurt am Main, Germany; Munich, Germany
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004110 Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Munich, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) – IT & Tech is together with the Global M&A Advisory part of the Corporate Finance at Kroll. The TAS practice provides for our clients in the Privat Equity and corporate world seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing. At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex challenges.
We have an established, and truly global, TAS practice, that has multi-disciplinary capabilities across strategic, commercial, financial, tax, operations, and IT / cyber due diligence. We are now investing to grow our IT & Tech capability, especially in our EMEA region. This is a rare opportunity to join – and make your own mark in – a team in its “high growth” phase, with unmatched benefits and challenges.
We are looking for our offices in Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin as well as the cities Cologne/Dusseldorf for bright, inquisitive minds who are experienced in and passionate about IT & Tech as well as transaction advisory services. As a Vice President you are – among other things – responsible for:
- Work on planning, executing and delivering technology & digital transformation and transaction services, primarily tech/digital due diligence in buy- and sell-side transactions, carve-outs, or in post-merger integrations;
- Develop hypotheses / insights on key issues and actively contribute to the wider team discussion;
- Define and conduct appropriate primary and secondary research, and quantitative analyses, to validate hypotheses and address all scope areas;
- Competently build robust and transparent market models and analytical spreadsheets;
- Collaborate with project team members – often across disciplines – to flag and address emerging diligence issues;
- Contribute to drafting a robust, well-structured report, that captures key findings and conclusions; and
- Work closely with the broader Kroll team to ensure the application of sound project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a renowned university/ business school - a major in information systems, business administration, digital transformation, finance or similar is preferred;
- Strong interest in Tech and a digital enthusiast;
- Ambitious and intellectually curious;
- As Vice President, at least five years of technology due diligence or equivalent experience;
- As a Vice President, previous work experience in transaction consulting or in a comparable environment (e.g. M&A, IT, digital or strategy consulting) required;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel modelling and data analysis;
- Fluent in German, proficient in English; proficiency in another language, e.g. French, Spanish beneficial;
- Experience working with diverse teams; and
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
If you want to join our Kroll team, please apply with a strong and meaningful CV. A cover letter is not required.
Necessarily successful candidates will have a set of characteristics and attributes that can thrive in this challenging and dynamic environment. We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States