I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Strategic Transformation & Operation AnalystFrankfurt am Main, Germany
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21006685 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) – Transformation & Operations is together with the Global M&A Advisory part of the Corporate Finance at Kroll. The TAS practice provides for our clients in the Private Equity and corporate world seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing. At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex challenges.
We have an established, and truly global, TAS practice, that has multi-disciplinary capabilities across strategic, commercial, financial, tax, operations and IT / cyber due diligence. We are now investing to grow our Transformation & Operations capability, especially in our EMEA region. This is a rare opportunity to join – and make your own mark in – a team in its “high growth” phase, with unmatched benefits and challenges.
We are looking for our offices in Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin as well as the cities Cologne/Dusseldorf for bright, inquisitive minds who are experienced in and passionate about transformation and operation as well as transaction advisory services. As an Analyst you are – among other things – responsible for:
- Support our clients on their company portfolio (buy-and-build strategies) and corporate transformation strategy with regards to market positioning, clients/customer growth, digitalization, and ESG;
- Assist our clients during the takeover of a company, from the development of the integration strategy and the definition of the new business and operating model to the operational implementation of the integration concept (buy-side);
- Support our clients in the sale and spin-off to strategic investors and private equity firms (sell-side);
- Carry out market analyses and strategic reviews (Commercial Due Diligence);
- Support the Project Management Office over the entire course of the transaction;
- Define and conduct appropriate primary and secondary research as well as quantitative analyses to validate hypotheses and address all scope areas;
- Manage day-to-day client and target interactions and support the overall management of projects;
- Prepare conferences and meetings with Start-ups, FinTechs, private equity firms, and established corporate clients (DAX and Fortune 100 companies); and
- Create carve-out financials in the context of transactions (stand alone cost, one-off costs, recurring costs).
- You graduated from a renowned university/business school (PhD, Master, or Bachelor) with distinction;
- You have already gained first work experiences due to previous internships or up to two years of full-time work in management and / or transaction consulting;
- You have a good understanding of business administration and you are interested in strategic, transformation and operational questions (e.g. M&A, business models, operating model / value creation);
- You have a structured way of thinking, recognize complex relationships and solve problems in a creative way; and
- You are passionate to interact with national / international clients (flexibility to travel, as needed) and Kroll colleagues.
If you want to join our Kroll team, please apply with a strong and meaningful CV. A cover letter is not required.
Necessarily successful candidates will have a set of characteristics and attributes that can thrive in this challenging and dynamic environment. We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States