In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
A true partner within the business, our IT team works globally as one cohesive unit comprised of collaborative professionals who take pride in support and customer service. Core areas include solutions delivery and application development, network operations, workforce services and information services/knowledge management.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 &3 IT Technical support services, to all employees in Duff & Phelps Offices.
- Provide technical expertise and end-user support in the areas of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite 365, Common off-the-shelf applications, SCCM Remote Connectivity Platform, network/local HP and Canon printers
- Provide onsite, phone, and remote support to all employees
- Tenacious logging of tickets and timely resolution of first-line issues, or escalation to other support teams.
- Review incident tickets and respond to end-users appropriately and within established SLA and OLA standards; resolve open tickets in a timely and professional manner, ensuring a positive client experience and high First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Ability to follow and improve ongoing Service Desk procedure documents and Knowledge Base
- Provide after-hours and ‘on-call’ support, as necessary
- Provide desktop/laptop break/fix/maintenance support
- Provide support to growing mobility platform (iOS, Android and Windows based platform)
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve escalated technical problems and incidents
- Research new industry technologies and recommend proactive solutions within the environment
- Act as local point-of-contact to Duff & Phelps offices for administration and maintenance of laptops/desktops, backup routine and network OS software, as needed
- Troubleshooting of local and network HP printers and Canon/ShareScan machines
- Ability to work on projects and meet timelines a necessary
- Minor after-hours and weekend work will be required
- Minor traveling to EMEA offices may be required
- Process Improvement: Identifies processes for improvement in daily work; educates new staff in team process
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading, English language is mandatory
- College education is a plus
- ITIL certifications are a plus
- Previous experience in an Information Technology function
- Ability to communicate and to interact effectively with co-workers and customers is required.
- Experience of working in an ITIL based Service Desk
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals and technical procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally, and in correct grammar writing, via weekly reports.
- An active interest and passion for IT, besides regular office hours
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly
- Flexibility to schedule to cover all supported shifts within the office
- Experience with creating standards and documentation
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows based technologies including but not limited to some of the following:
Windows OS 10, Hardware platforms including HP/Lenovo, Microsoft Back Office Applications such as Exchange and Terminal server, Outstanding troubleshooting skills in WAN/LAN/Desktop situation, Remote Connectivity tools such as SCCM, Microsoft Office Suite 365, Cisco Call manager and Cisco Unity Voicemail, Working knowledge of industry standard ticketing systems like Microsoft Service Manager, PC imaging via SCCM, and creating boot utilities
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a project group, with time constraints
- Strongly customer service oriented; organizational and communication skills, positive and can-do attitude
- A technical troubleshooting and prioritization skills test will be part of the interview process.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.