The global cyber security team at Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With our global reach of experts, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We can help enable organizations to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on Kroll for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack. We help clients of all sizes respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
The Senior Associate will support the line of business systems underpinning the cyber investigations, forensics and proactive security teams. This involves an understanding of virtualisation, centralised storage systems, cloud PaaS such as AWS, network security, security monitoring and basic forensic procedures.
• Serve as the primary point of contact and project manager for eDiscovery cases
• Be able to interpret and execute on discovery plans
• Administration of Relativity workspaces and servers
• Provide the technical and strategic expertise to advise and execute eDiscovery processes
• Ingestion, processing, searching, and producing ESI
• Lead junior staff to support projects goals and deliverables
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Security, Computer Science, or related
• 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience in providing eDiscovery or litigation support services
• Has obtained or is ready to obtain the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification
• Position of the Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS) certification is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong teamwork, leadership, and analytical skills
• Expertise with the EDRM model and project workflows
• Have a strong customer-facing personality with polished communication skills
• Adept with a number of eDiscovery suites and supporting tools and technologies
• Strong understanding of virtualisation, centralised storage systems, cloud PaaS such as AWS, network security, security monitoring and basic forensic procedures.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.