Projektmanager, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 21000414 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
REAG, the real estate division of Kroll, is an independent real estate consulting and valuation company that has been successfully operating in Germany for 20 years. REAG has 4 branches nationwide.
We provide our comprehensive commercial and technical services to investors, fund companies, stockholders and project developers. At REAG and Kroll, we stand for driving good decisions through quality.
We believe that behind every good decision there is an in-depth analysis, many years of experience and valuable know-how. With all the facts and figures, however, only the first-class team makes the difference.
This is exactly what we need employees who tackle their daily challenges with asense and entrepreneurial spirit. We offer an environment in which you can help shape and contribute your talents and perspective. Become part of our team and join us in making informed decisions; develop values for our customers, for themselves and for our success.
For our Technical Services department, we are now looking for the locations in Frankfurt and Munich.Civil engineers/architects/house technicians as project managers (w / m /d)for The Transaction Service and Construction Controlling.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- They advise our clients on the preparation and execution of real estate transactions (purchase and sale of existing buildings or project developments).
- With the help of your technical expertise and knowledge of German building law, you identify risks (in building/building technology/fire protection or planning) that you evaluate in technical due diligence reports and convincingly represent them in sales contract negotiations.
- Another focus of your work is project controlling and project monitoring of new buildings and the revitalization of existing properties.
- In doing so, we expect you to be able to plausible specialist planning and carry out time, cost and quality checks on your own during the construction phase and to be able to reduce the construction work owed.
- As a member of our collegial team, you actively support our customers and take over the operational planning, control and client representation for projects.
- Successfully completed university studies ideally in the field of civil engineering, architecture or energy and supply technology, technical building equipment.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in these tasks.
- Fluent German language skills are required.
- In-depth knowledge of German planning and construction law, including relevant legislation.
- They work to a large extent independently, reliably and are characterized by high motivation as well as willingness to learn and perform.
- They show a high degree of flexibility and team spirit.
- Good English knowledge of word and writing is an advantage.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Full-time position.
- Responsible, exciting and varied tasks.
- Advice to high-ranking clients.
- Deploying laptop and iPhone.
- Support for continuing training.
We offer an attractive workplace in the city center, a performance-related. Remuneration and a pleasant working environment in an interdisciplinary team.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia