I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Intern, Transaction Advisory ServicesFrankfurt am Main, Germany
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004432 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The strategic objective for TAS is to expand into the corporate and private equity markets where work-winning is based more on a combination of content-lead account management and delivery rather than the traditional execution-only role with work-winning being primarily a Partner responsibility. Complementing its existing Global TAS practice and focused on rapid market share gain, Kroll is in the process of expanding the team in Frankfurt and is offering the rare opportunity to join a team that is in ‘high growth’ with unmatched benefits and challenges. The successful implementation of this go-to-market route requires a senior team that has the experience and appetite to challenge traditional models. Key responsibilities include:
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of the Kroll TAS business in Germany and Global markets;
- High levels of responsibility and autonomy;
- Work-winning, client development and execution opportunities based on an issues-lead approach across a range of sectors - variety and stretch;
- Opportunities to work alongside colleagues on multi-disciplinary projects as part of a collegiate and entrepreneurial group;
- Supporting the execution of buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements for private equity, lender, and corporate clients;
- Assisting in identifying issues (quality of earnings, working capital considerations, debt and debt-like items) for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination;
- Contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process;
- Supporting the engagement team to advise clients on post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvement;
- Work closely with the broader Kroll team to ensure the application of sound project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a Business Degree (Masters or Bachelor) with major discipline in Accounting or Finance;
- Interest in deal financial due diligence;
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in German and English;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint and Excel; and
- Flexibility to travel, as needed.
Necessarily successful candidates will have a set of characteristics and attributes that can thrive in this challenging and dynamic environment. We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District