I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Intern, Transaction Advisory Services - Transformation & OperationsFrankfurt am Main, Germany
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21005090 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) – Transformation & Operations is together with the Global M&A Advisory part of the Corporate Finance at Kroll. The TAS practice provides for our clients in the Private Equity and corporate world seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing. At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex challenges.
We have an established, and truly global, TAS practice, that has multi-disciplinary capabilities across strategic, commercial, financial, tax, operations, and IT / cyber due diligence. We are now investing to grow our Transformation & Operations capability, especially in our EMEA region. This is a rare opportunity to join – and make your own mark in – a team in its “high growth” phase, with unmatched benefits and challenges.
We are looking for our offices in Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin as well as the cities Cologne/Dusseldorf for bright, inquisitive minds who are experienced in and passionate about transformation and operation as well as transaction advisory services. As an Intern you are – among other things – responsible for:
- Shape and drive the growth of the Kroll TAS business in Germany and Global markets;
- Work as a fully integrated team member in multi-disciplinary teams on planning, executing, and delivering corporate transformation and transaction services, primarily operational due diligence in buy- and sell-side transactions, carve-outs, or in post-merger integrations;
- Assist clients with building detailed business models including market forecasts, competitor share forecasts, evaluating synergy and cost-saving opportunities, and product/service improvements;
- Prepare conferences and meetings with Start-ups, FinTechs, private equity firms, and established corporate clients (DAX and Fortune 100 companies); and
- Support the Project Management Office over the entire course of the transaction.
- You are currently pursuing or recently graduated from a renowned university/business school (Master or Bachelor) - a major in economics, business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering, or similar is preferred. Ideally with a focus on strategy and transaction;
- You have already gained first work experiences due to previous internships in management and / or transaction consulting;
- You have a good understanding of business administration and you are interested in strategic, transformation and operational questions (e.g. M&A, business models, operating model / value creation);
- You have a structured way of thinking, recognize complex relationships, and solve problems in a creative way; and
- You are passionate to interact with national / international clients (flexibility to travel, as needed) and Kroll colleagues.
If you want to join our Kroll team, please apply with a strong and meaningful CV. A cover letter is not required.
Necessarily successful candidates will have a set of characteristics and attributes that can thrive in this challenging and dynamic environment. We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.