Analyst, Transaction Advisory ServicesJob ID 21000889 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The strategic objective for TAS is to expand into the corporate and private equity markets where work-winning is based more on a combination of content-lead account management and delivery rather than the traditional execution-only role with work-winning being primarily a Partner responsibility. Complementing its existing Global TAS practice and focused on rapid market share gain, Duff & Phelps is in the process of expanding the team in Frankfurt and is offering the rare opportunity to join a team that is in ‘high growth’ with unmatched benefits and challenges. The successful implementation of this go-to-market route requires a senior team that has the experience and appetite to challenge traditional models. Key responsibilities include:
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of the Duff & Phelps TAS business in Germany and Global markets;
- High levels of responsibility and autonomy;
- Work-winning, client development and execution opportunities based on an issues-lead approach across a range of sectors - variety and stretch;
- Opportunities to work alongside colleagues on multi-disciplinary projects as part of a collegiate and entrepreneurial group;
- Flexible and performance-based reward structure that is based on a “one-firm” approach and not constrained by territorial/personal boundaries; and
- Real opportunity for accelerated progression
- Supporting the execution of buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements for private equity, lender, and corporate clients;
- Assisting in identifying issues (quality of earnings, working capital considerations, debt and debt-like items) for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination;
- Contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Supporting the engagement team to advise clients on post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvement; and
- Work closely with the broader Duff & Phelps team to ensure the application of sound project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects
- Business Degree (Masters or Bachelor) with major discipline in Accounting or Finance.
- Deal financial due diligence;
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in German and English;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint and Excel; and
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Necessarily successful candidates will have a set of characteristics and attributes that can thrive in this challenging and dynamic environment. We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via https://careers.kroll.com/
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.