I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Analyst, Tax Transaction Advisory ServicesFrankfurt am Main, Germany
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004420 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Transaction Advisory Services – Tax (TAS – Tax) practice provides seamless analytical tax advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing. We also provide asset managers with ongoing tax compliance and advisory services throughout the lifecycle of their business.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The strategic objective for TAS is to expand into the corporate and private equity markets where work-winning is based more on a combination of content-lead account management and delivery rather than the traditional execution-only role with work-winning being primarily a Partner responsibility. The successful implementation of this go-to-market route requires a team that has the experience and appetite to challenge traditional models. Key responsibilities include:
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of the TAS business in Germany and Global markets;
- Supporting the execution of buy-side and sell-side tax due diligence engagements for private equity, lender, and corporate clients throughout the entire process from proposal stage to completion;
- Assisting in multinational tax advisory and restructuring projects;
- Understanding key business issues and applying technical tax research to assist clients with their commercial objectives;
- Contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process;
- Preparing company & partnership tax returns, tax disclosures for the financial statements, and drafting notes on areas of technical research.
- Client management responsibilities such as providing advice on key filing and payment dates, liaising with HM Revenue & Customs and administrative responsibilities such as producing analyses of time spent on client projects.
- As you progress within our team, your commercial understanding and technical knowledge will broaden, and you will build your own client responsibilities and ultimately begin to manage clients
- Day-to-day collaboration with other colleagues in the UK, France, of the US
- Fluent in German, proficient in English
- Major in taxation during Bachelor or Master studies
- Prior experience working in a tax advisory firm or Big4
- Prior knowledge regarding taxation in Körperschaft- & Gewerbesteuer, and Umsatzsteuer (municipal & trade tax, and VAT)
- Enthusiasm and passion for working in financial/professional services
- Strong, diligent work ethic
- Intellectually rigorous and curious
- High level of detail orientation
- Ability to prioritize and juggle conflicting tasks successfully
- Ability to work within a small team, supporting colleagues where necessary
- An interest in pursuing professional qualifications and a career in Tax
- Experience working with diverse teams; and
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.