Analyst, Information Management and GovernanceJob ID 21003559 Ellensburg, Washington; Seattle, Washington Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
CyberClarity360™ (a Kroll product) streamlines decision making and simplifies understanding of a company's supply chain cyber risk. With the greater sophistication and continued rise of cyber threats, it’s essential that companies understand how their trusted partners protect their confidential and highly sensitive information. Third-party supply chain security is every corporation’s responsibility and a critical area of concern, as trusted partners are often the weakest point in a company's defense against cyber-attacks. As part of our Information Management and Governance practice, the CyberClarity360 team is building a software platform to make cyber risk easier to understand, streamline assessment and remediation processes, and improve client and third-party operational security postures.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As an Analyst on our CyberClarity360™ team, you will work directly with the technical experts on our Assessment and Managed Services teams to support new and ongoing risk assessments for our customers. You will also work in tight partnership with the Operations and Platform Engineering team to help shape the product and deliver a premium customer experience.
- Develop data-driven reporting dashboards to help quantify system-level activity, potential areas of third-party risk, and open security control gaps (Microsoft SQL, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Assist in creating client deliverables that analyze, synthesize, collect, collate, or otherwise interpret third party security assessments (either individual assessments, or groups of various assessments).
- Develop and perform Quality Assurance (QA) work on new software releases, utilizing industry standard tools and platforms (Microsoft DevOps)
- Manage content such as assessment questions and choices or security control framework mappings in a modern repository environment (Microsoft DevOps)
- Assist with developing and delivering remediation advice based on security assessments and industry best-practices in conjunction with Duff & Phelps cybersecurity experts.
- Work on multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (coursework in cybersecurity or risk management a plus, exposure to software development lifecycles preferred)
- Strong mathematical, analytical, research, comprehension and quantitative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability to master new tasks and technologies quickly
- Willingness to contribute in new and differing ways
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Proficient in applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City